The Standard Group of Companies design and manufacture Multi-Milling workstation systems, for use with Barrier Isolators as shown to the right.
These systems are used for wet and dry granulation in pharmacy colleges, Research and Development institutions, industrial laboratories and batch processing in fine and speciality chemical plants.
Multi-Milling is a mechanical process and works by using variable force swing beaters, having both knife and impact edges rotating within a selected screen to get the required particle size reduction.
The Standard Group Multi Milling Barrier Isolators systems are ideal for the processing of hazardous, potent and dangerous substances.
Our Multi mill workstations can be emoployed in both our flexible barrier isolators or rigid barrier isolators in pressurised or non-pressurised barrier isolator systems.
Standard Group Multi Milling Design Features
- Polished 316 s/s construction with large radi
- Can be used as an integrated or stand-alone Multi mill system
- Multi milling employs mechanical rotary particle size reduction.
- Compact in design
- Easy to clean
- Conform to cGMP standards
- Supplied with a flame proof construction (ex-proof).
- CE marking is optional for non-European export installations.
Operational Benefits of the Standard Group Multi Milling Barrier Isolator Systems
- Efficient and effective milling technology
- Clear visibility during operation and cleaning
- Operator safe environment; used with barrier isolator
Multi Milling Barrier Isolator System Applications
- Speciality Chemical and Fine Chemical Processing
- Milling of hazardous, Toxic, Dangerous and Sensitive substances
- Dyes, Ceramics and Cosmetic product processing