The Standard Group of Companies design and manufacture all types of modular process pump solutions to current good automated manufacturing procedures (cGAMP) in standardised and bespoke design configurations.
Each range of pumps is also offered with a plethora of optional features which can improve plant and operator safety, reduce running costs and/or improve product quality. Pump ranges include;
- Dry Vacuum Pumps: vertical multi stage dry lobe and claw (300 m3/hr)
- Roots Booster Pumps: 250 - 3000 m3/hr
- Rotary Vane Pumps: Single and Double stage (6-300 m3/hr)
- Automated Pumping Systems: Automatic start/stop, flushing & purging sequencing, self-cleaning cycles
- Complex Systems: Complete custom made solutions
For further information, please see our product literature in our Stanpumps website
Our multi-stage, Vertical Dry Vacuum Pumps have won favour in many leading Pharmaceutical companies specifically replacing rotary screw pumps on Reactor Solvent Recovery operations. Some of the benefits are listed below.