We are always on the look out for Talented people who can make a positive difference to our business and who, in return, are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a forward-thinking employer. Below are the Key operational positions that look to develop as we grow and expand. If you fit-the-bill for one of these positions, please do not hesitate to forward your CV for consideration. If there is no planned vacancy but you have the skill-set we look for, we will look to engineer a new position because we truly believe that our people make us "fit for the future"
Sales & Marketing Engineers (India)
Products: All Group Products depending on individuals experience
Posted Date: 07th July 2019
- Are you a Driven Individual with Sales & Marketing Experience?
- Do you have excellent people skills?
- Are you focused at providing Exceptional Customer Service?
If the answer is YES to all of the above and you are currently looking for a challenging and rewarding career with an international manufacturer of innovative Pharmaceutical equipment, then you could be the person who we are looking for!
The Standard Group of Companies is a rapidly growing, turnkey supplier of pharmaceutical and chemical processing equipment. With over 10 manufacturing facilities totalling over 250,000 sqft in Hyderabad alone, we are an Indian sector leader in the supply of most types of specialist pharma equipment.
We design, manufacture, assemble, install and commission a wide range equipment from ANFD's to Glass Lined Reactors, Barrier Isolators to Dry Vacuum Pumps and we are currently recruiting to strengthen our presence across India - ALL Regions.
If you believe you have the suitable sales and marketing skills to contribute to our Group, and most importantly have the ability to interact and listen to respond to our customers needs, then please contact us (see below).
- Exceptional People Skills: Must have the ability to listen and follow up on client discussions, keeping them abreast of order progress and business related developments
- Excellent Communication Skills; Hindi and Local language and is mandatory together with strong English language (written and spoken) is highly preferable.
- Selling/Marketing: Strong Experience and track record (5+ years) in selling/marketing of Pharmaceutical equipment (One or More of the Standard Group Product Range)
- Personality: Reliable and hardworking with a strong focus on 'continuous improvement'. Driven person who embraces challenges and follows through on actions
- Location: We are investing and expanding across all areas of India with specific interest in sales individuals in the Hyderabad, Vizag, Boroda, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore areas.
- Develop assigned sales territory. Meet and exceed agreed sales/profitability targets
- Manage our existing clients: explore new value-adding opportunities, manage expectations, fulfil client needs, chase payment
- Develop new clients and expand business opportunities (product, service and sector related)
- Report to the Group Sales Manager.
- Excellent working environment in world-class domestic market facilities
- Excellent working atmosphere, good team, teamwork and comradery
- Competitive remuneration package