The Standard Group of Companies and a leading provider of equipment into the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
The S2 Engineering department manufacture Receivers to international specifications.
The range of receivers are typically used for the safe storage of: -
These receivers usually work under pressure.
The main function of these receivers is when storing these materials, these receivers can be supplied with a heating or cooling jacket.
Temperature is sometimes critcal pending the material type.
These receivers are usually made from stainless steel and exotic alloy.
Receivers are manufactured with a capacity from 63 to 1,000 litres as an AE-type design and from 1,600 to 30,000 capacity as a CE-type design.
- Main Dimensions: Designed to suit specific applications.
- Typically, the sizes follow the industry standard vessel length/diameter ratios of between 1/3-15 range.
- Flange Drilling: ANSI - B 16.6, #150
- Typically supplied from 63L to 16,000L
- Pressure: 0-6 Barg (0-90 psig)
- Operating Temperature: Ambient (Jacketed versions can be supplied 0-200 Deg.C (0-390 Deg F.))
A major advantage of a receiver is when it is has an internal glass lined coating.
The Standard Group offer this option with bespoke customer requests.
Typical application industry sectors.
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food processing
Additional benefits of a glass lined receiver.
- Ability to store extremely toxic substances
- Reduced chance of contamination
- Extra-long-life span
- Easy to clean
- Non corrosive
For more information click here or contact the UK or Indian offices directly.