The Standard Group of Companies is a leading supplier of storage tanks to the pharmaceutical and chemical industry. Within our Standard Group is a specialised Glass Lining Division (Standard Glass Lining Technology) whi design and manufacture all types of glass lined equipment.
Most liquids can spill, evaporate, or seep through even the smallest opening, therefore special and thorough risk assessments must be made when handling these toxic and volatile substances.
These tanks can be made in either stainless steel, an exotic graded material or basic carbon steel.
Additionally, tanks can be made in both vertical and horizontal orientations to bespoke customer requirements.
Horizontal storage tanks have capacities ranging from 2,000 to 16,000 litres.
Vertical designs have capacities ranging from 500 to 16,000 litres.
Whilst storage tanks are made from varying grades of material, the best option is stainless steel with glass lining.
- cGMP equipment design and construction
- Robust, safe construction
- Sealed single piece optional heating jacket
- Manufactured in accordance with international specifications
- Non-clogging design, therefore easy to clean
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food processing
Benefits of Stainless-steel Glass Lined Storage Tanks over Carbon Steel
- Cheaper to manufacture than carbon steel
- More aesthetically pleasing
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Resistance to the environment
- Lasts longer thus reducing costs
- Less chance of penetration from the tank with glass lining
- Reduced welding duration on stainless steel tanks
- Reduced chance of contamination
- Corrosion resistance
Additional services such as painting, lining and insulation can also be provided for client specific bespoke applications.
For more information click here or contact the Indian or UK offices directly.