The Standard Group of Companies is a leading supplier of equipment in the chemical, pharmaceutical, agrochemical, food / beverage, biotechnology, and life science industries.
A key segment of the business is the Value-Added solutions and services which are offered in addition to the equipment that is routinely supplied.
The term "value-added" describes the enhancement a company gives its product or service before offering it to customers.
It can also be considered as an extra special feature added by a company or producer to increase the value of a product or service.
The Standard Group of Companies value added options include the following: -
Design and customisation
- Ergonomic trials with full operator engagement
- Factory validation testing (FAT)
- Installation and Commissioning
- Isolator overhaul
- Asset health care management
Design and customisation
- URS (User Requirement Specification )
- 3D CAD model develop and client exchange and PAT (Process Analytical Technology)
- Equipment modularisation
Ergonomic trials with operator engagement
- Life-size wooden/proto-type barrier isolator development
- Operator ergonomic testing for sustainable operation and comfort.
- Tests to ensure all isolator areas are cleanable (CIP/SIP)
- Full client engagement and design specification (DQ) sign-off before manufacture commences
Factory validation testing (FAT):-
- FAT / IQ testing
- Hard and soft copies of documentation packs
- 21 CRF 211 - cGAMP and cGMP reviews and auditing
Installation and Commissioning:-
- SAT / OQ testing
- Provision of skilled and experienced technical engineers and quality assurance personal to conduct PQ (Performance Qualification)
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with the engagement of the client and their needs
- Client/Operator on-site and off-site training (theory and practical)
- After sales training and Asset Healthcare Management options including MQ (Maintenance Qualification)
- Complete overhaul of in-field isolators
- Change Isolator worn parts and procure all necessary new parts/spares
- Full Health testing: Leak test, light and lux test, air changes test, laminar air flow test, noise & vibration test and occupational exposure limit test
- Recommissioning of the equipment
Asset health care management:-
The Standard Group also provide an Asset Healthcare Management service, designed as a contractual after-sales program dedicated to ensuring we use our expertise and technology to help keep the clients purchased asset in a premier operating condition, for its useful life expectancy.
Examples of such may include Dry Vacuum Pumps Mechanical Seals and Sealing Systems Barrier Isolators Reactors, Agitators, Blenders, Dryers, Filters.
For more information regarding any of the Standard Groups products, including Value added Solutions and services click here or contact the UK and Indian offices direct.